Foundation for Concrete Art
The Foundation, which is located in the building that formerly served as the artist’s home and studio, is under the full-time direction of the art historian Dr Magdalena Broska.
The aims and task of the foundation consists in promoting and supporting research into the intellectual foundations of Concrete Art since the beginning of the 1950s, the portrayal and further development of Krefeld as a centre of Concrete Art, and the upkeep of the founder’s artistic oeuvre and his collection.
Professional conservation measures aim first and foremost at maintaining the substance of the works. Apart from preventative measures and maintenance, conservation serves to safeguard the work’s substance.
Adolf Luther Foundation
was set up in 1989 by the Krefeld light and object artist Adolf Luther (1912- 1990) and in 1990 accredited by the State of North Rhine-Westfalia as a non-profit organisation founded under private law.